The 2e Project Manager plays the lead role in planning, managing and delivering projects for our healthcare clients. This person will work directly with the Strategy, Account Service, Creative, Digital/Media and Medical/Regulatory teams to scope and estimate projects, define project requirements, manage project schedules, identify and coordinate internal and external resources, manage the QA/QC process and provide hands-on ownership through the entire project lifecycle. Project Managers have to be excellent planners, delegators, and communicators. They must be detail oriented, well-organized, and proactive. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about process and delivering the highest quality work.
At A Glance
Location: St. Louis, MO
Expected Travel: Minimal travel required
Reports to: Director of Project Management and Resources
- Work with the internal teams (and sometimes with clients) to gather project needs and specifications to define project scope
- Work with the Director of Project Management and Resources and department leads to identify resource needs and assign individual responsibilities
- Work with Account Teams to understand and implement client-specific processes and procedures related to project workflow and schedules
- Build detailed project plans and schedules
- Initiate kick off meetings
- Monitor task assignments and adhere to the schedule (We need someone who enjoys checking off boxes but not to the point of becoming overbearing. You still need to be cool to work with.)
- Hold daily check-ins with teams to support project pacing against budget and timelines, ensuring we are on track
- Attend internal (and sometimes client) meetings throughout all phases of projects
- Coordinate with internal resources to ensure they have what they need to complete their assignments
- Document all scope changes and impacted budgets and timelines
- Manage the relationship with 3rd-party resources on behalf of the team
- Prepare deliverables for reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Orchestrate QA/QC, tracking and approvals
- Ensure proper project documentation
- Assist account team with project status and budget reporting
- Participate in resource discussions with Project Management team
- Develop expertise with project management tools and software and assist in training other team members
- At least 4 years of project management experience (agency setting preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with a project management system (Workamajig is a definite plus)
- Experience managing projects with both internal and external resources
- Experience with traditional print and digital tactics
- Medical Device and/or Pharma experience a plus
- Leadership skills and the ability to organize and motivate a team
- Conceptual understanding of workflows and task dependencies
- A positive attitude
- Ability to identify priorities when working on several high-priority projects simultaneously
- Soul-crushing attention to detail
- Able to work with all types of people in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the agency creative process
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage competing tasks and priorities
- A proactive ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to resolve challenges that could impact project delivery
- Conflict Resolution Skills
Why Work At 2e?
2e is the launch and growth agency behind the people and advancements that expand possibilities for human health. After three consecutive MM&M Healthcare Agency of the Year victories, 2e has set its sights on redefining the way pharmaceutical, medical device, and life science brands are introduced to and shared with the world. Partnering with clients who share this aspiration, 2e is connecting more people with the therapies and technologies that will shape a better future. With offices across the Midwest and California, our 150-plus employees are advancing industry expectations for branding, marketing strategy, digital engagement, sales training, and more.
To support our team members in all aspects of their wellness, 2e offers myriad benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, etc. We also provide an opportunity to invest in a 401(k) with a company match, paid time off, work-from-home opportunities, a profit-sharing program, and competitive maternity and paternity leave policies.
- Dog-friendly office
- Annual company retreats
- On-site skill development classes
- Monthly birthday lunches
- Sponsored extracurricular activities and sports
- Free 2e merchandise
- Community involvement opportunities
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, and probably will at any time with or without notice.
2e is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
2e is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities have an equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation to apply for positions as a result of your disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (314) 436 2323 to contact a member of our Human Resource team.
I acknowledge and understand that consideration for employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-hire reference check (conducted by SkillSurvey®) and a background check. Should I be considered as a finalist for this position, I authorize 2e Creative, INC.("the Company) to investigate all statements made within this online application, or statements made verbally throughout the course of my application process.
I acknowledge that I have been advised that Justifacts Credential Verification, Inc., an Agent for 2e Creative, INC. will ascertain information regarding my background to determine any and all information of concern to my record and I release employers and persons named in my application from all liability for any damages on account of his/her furnishing said information. I understand that this form indicates that a background search (to include a complete background check, employment verification, and confirmation of education) will be conducted prior to any offer being extended and that this is my notification of that intent.